Wednesday, July 17, 2013

10 Minute Craft Dash



Ten minutes?  What???  Okay, I'll give it a try...



Paper Sweeties is sponsoring the 10 Minute Craft Challenge today.   I made a simple little journal from a vintage bingo card using the challenge colors.  And YES!!!  All in 10 minutes.  Actually 9 minutes and 54 seconds - cutting it close, right?


I cut the inside paper all at once to save time and then quickly sewed down the spine.  Printed the darling circle from Digital Paper.   All the embellishments are attached to the image, so that it can be removed to easily write in the journal.  The sentiment is from Paper Sweeties stamp set Happy Summer.


Join us for the 10 Minute Craft Dash - go ahead, give it a try!


6 comments:

  1. So sweet, Lori! Thanks for jumping in to join the 10MCD this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don´t know if I could come up with something looking this sweet with time on my heels Lori! But you certainly did it! A really sweet creation!
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute my friend. I can't believe your created this in under 10 min.. Well done...

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...darling sweet journal you created, Lori! Not sure if I could come up with something so beautiful with the clock ticking so quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails